[Regia-NA] MR Viking Sword Video Question

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:23:39 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1368151578-1069014219=:88151

Sorry Englishism!Pants as in bad,not very good,horrible.A bit like Deepeka,when they are good they are very good & when they are bad they are very,very horrible.
Regards,
Mik

Douglas Sunlin <dsunlin@hotmail.com> wrote:
Mik, "pants" is not good, yes?

>Having bought some MR products i can definatly say that some of thier stuff
>is great & some absolutely pants....>Regards,
> Mik

Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid i'll take over

--0-1368151578-1069014219=:88151

<DIV>Sorry Englishism!Pants as in bad,not very good,horrible.A bit like Deepeka,when they are good they are very good &amp; when they are bad they are very,very horrible.</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Mik <BR><BR><B><I>Douglas Sunlin &lt;dsunlin@hotmail.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
--0-1368151578-1069014219=:88151--