[Regia-NA] MR Viking Sword Video Question

Douglas Sunlin list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:06:45 -0800

You know, Ottar it's been a while. One thing if I recall correctly, he
doesn't spend much time with the documentation from the sagas and what was
actually done in period. Rather he focuses on what could have been done with
the tools at hand. YMMV.

Worthy of joining your collection, at the very least to play "let's see
what's inauthentic".

On manręden,
Osweald of Baldurstrand
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age