[Regia-NA] Re: Celt was Fashions/Oswald

Kathy list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:14:11 -0800 (PST)

--0-2075868241-1068873251=:63596

Oh HO.. i shall  definitely keep that in mind some time when Bjorn/Bren has some time off from work..  unlike me  poor darlin still has to work for a living.. :(
Kathy

Dorian & Tricia Butcher <butchers@easystreet.com> wrote:
Thats right, Kathy. Those of here in Portland are about as close to you
as we are to Owsald, and we still manage to get together with him on
occasion. Next time we do something fun, you should come for a visit.

Dorian