[Regia-NA] Re:Swords/Gudrun/query

Kathy list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:04:40 -0800 (PST)

--0-1784442233-1068768280=:84323

Well i must say i am impressed by the tales of the feats of agility  as performed by stalwart warriors when facing the dreaded  Sisters of Medwaeg..

Umm who are they anyway..

Kathy

Cuthwyn@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 13/11/2003 22:54:20 GMT Standard Time, snorri@vikingasaga.freeserve.co.uk writes:

I have been witnessed leaping the barrier around the battlefield in full armour to get away from Var after I "killed" Hrolf in a Circle of Treachery!!  And that was in my late 50's.  She can be that terrifying!!! :-o

And then of course one must mention the outstanding feats of agility and speed performed by some of our bravest when threatened with pursuit by the Sisters of Medwaeg......

PS This may also explain why there are few women in the photos at Wychurst - the man with the camera daren't get near enough!

Aly

--0-1784442233-1068768280=:84323

<DIV>Well i must say i am impressed by the tales of the feats of agility&nbsp; as performed by stalwart warriors when facing the dreaded&nbsp; Sisters of Medwaeg..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Umm who are they anyway.. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kathy <BR><BR><B><I>Cuthwyn@aol.com</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT lang=0 face=Arial size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">In a message dated 13/11/2003 22:54:20 GMT Standard Time, snorri@vikingasaga.freeserve.co.uk writes:<BR><BR><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" TYPE="CITE"><BR>I have been witnessed leaping the barrier around the battlefield in full armour to get away from Var after I "killed" Hrolf in a Circle of Treachery!!&nbsp; And that was in my late 50's.&nbsp; She can be that terrifying!!! :-o</FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR></FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><BR>And then of course one must mention the outstanding feats of agility and speed performed by some of our bravest when threatened with pursuit by the Sisters of Medwaeg......<BR><BR>PS This may also explain why there are few women in the photos at Wychurst - the man with the camera daren't get near enough!<BR><BR>Aly</FONT> </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1784442233-1068768280=:84323--