[Regia-NA] Battlefield Detectives

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 05:38:24 EST

--part1_12c.3514dac9.2ce4b920_boundary

Does this mean we can address him as "The Lucky Bastard"?

-- Tracie

Bearing in mind the length of his indoctrination on our side of the pond,
might I suggest "My Lord Lucky Bastard" - for your own protection, you
understand.....

Aly

"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly"  (lost the author's
name with my last computer)

--part1_12c.3514dac9.2ce4b920_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
<BR>
Does this mean we can address him as "The Lucky Bastard"? <BR>
<BR>
-- Tracie<BR>
<BR>
Bearing in mind the length of his indoctrination on our side of the pond, mi=
ght I suggest "My Lord Lucky Bastard" - for your own protection, you underst=
and.....<BR>
<BR>
Aly<BR>
<BR>
"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly"&nbsp; (lost the author=
's name with my last computer)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12c.3514dac9.2ce4b920_boundary--