[Regia-NA] Webshots images

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 03:38:12 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_15173_11668910.1068691092873

And let's please give some credit to the smoke machine!  (I have to say that the compliment from the director that I had the right look and air on my face during the riding was a compliment...I couldn't bring myself to tell him it was fear - hadn't been on a horse in ages!)
Bill

Message date : Nov 12 2003, 08:08 PM