[Regia-NA] Webshots images

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:12:46 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_7666_5874481.1068646366219

Thanks mate!  I think the pics of Gill and Ali are just brilliant.

Saturday the Battlefield Detectives episode on Hastings was aired.  Very interesting tack they took on explaining the circumstances leading to the battle.  Can't wait to see the Monarchs series...looks like programs are on about a three month delay crossing the Atlantic.

(For those coming to my place, I'm not normally that good looking...it was all television make up!)

Bill

Message date : Nov 12 2003, 11:19 AM