[Regia-NA] DMC Color Cards !

Kathy list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:18:51 -0800 (PST)

--0-1551052268-1068585531=:45469

Hmm  those prices you mention are interesting, Martin.. If we are talking about the same thing, i have seen a DMC color card, with the corresponding   colors for..  ahh.. cant recall the other brand.. for less that $20 CDN..  I am not %100 percent certain of this of course, but i could check it out if any one is interested
Kathy

Martin Field <marfield66@sympatico.ca> wrote:
As a result of some members mentioning that the DMC color card is either very hard locate or otherwise very expensive ( the latest report has someone mentioning a heady price of $39.00 US and another person mentioned $30.00 U.S ).
I have opened up a merchant account with DMC and now have six DMC Laine Colbert No.125 color cards available at cost plus postage for RANA members.
11.50 + 3.00 U.S. (Postage etc)
15.00 + 3.00 C.A. (Postage etc)
I also cropped Hazel Uzzel's natural dye listing that appeared in Chronicle that is referenced against this DMC color card and had it laminated !! This I throw in with the DMC card as a freebie - again for RANA members only.
All the best
Martin

--0-1551052268-1068585531=:45469

<DIV>Hmm&nbsp; those prices you mention are interesting, Martin.. If we are talking about the same thing, i have seen a DMC color card, with the corresponding&nbsp;&nbsp; colors for..&nbsp; ahh.. cant recall the other brand.. for less that $20 CDN..&nbsp; I am not %100 percent certain of this of course, but i could check it out if any one is interested</DIV>
<DIV>Kathy <BR><BR><B><I>Martin Field &lt;marfield66@sympatico.ca&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>As a result of some members mentioning that the DMC color card is either very hard&nbsp;locate or otherwise very expensive ( the latest report has someone mentioning a heady price of $39.00 US and another person&nbsp;mentioned $30.00 U.S ).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have opened up a merchant account with DMC and now have six DMC Laine Colbert No.125 color cards&nbsp;available at cost plus postage for RANA members.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>11.50&nbsp;+ 3.00&nbsp;U.S. (Postage&nbsp;etc)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>15.00&nbsp;+ 3.00 C.A. (Postage etc)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I also cropped Hazel Uzzel's natural dye listing that appeared in Chronicle&nbsp;that is referenced against this DMC color card and had it laminated !! This I throw in with the DMC card as a freebie - again for RANA members only.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>All the best</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Martin</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1551052268-1068585531=:45469--