[Regia-NA] Greetings

Kathy list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 05:15:36 -0800 (PST)

--0-1803583399-1068383736=:8528

Thanks, Martin.. I got the other messages just fine.   Sounds quite fascinating..
Kathy

Martin Field <marfield66@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Hello & Welcome Kathy !
Glad to hear from you and learn of your interest in Regia Anglorum and our growing presence in North America.
As the North American membership officer I will be sending a seperate email to you which will include two accompanying introductory attachments.
All the best
Martin Field

----- Original Message -----
From: Kathy
To: list-regia-na@lig.net
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 1:47 PM
Subject: [Regia-NA] Greetings

I just discovered this list after  visiting the main Regia Anglorum site..   I was quite delighted to learn there was a North American branch and there were Canadians involved as well..
I am currently a member of the SCA  out here in British Columbia.. (Lionsgate/Vancouver)  and quite interested in medieval time frame . My persona is a 12th century Celtic widow.. M'lord is a young Norseman..
I Look fwd to hearing from members of this list

Catriona ingen Mhuirdeach
<kathy)

--0-1803583399-1068383736=:8528

<DIV>Thanks, Martin.. I got the other messages just fine.&nbsp;&nbsp; Sounds quite fascinating..</DIV>
<DIV>Kathy <BR><BR><B><I>Martin Field &lt;marfield66@sympatico.ca&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello &amp; Welcome Kathy !</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Glad to hear from you and learn of your interest in Regia Anglorum and our growing presence in North America.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>As the North American membership officer I will be sending a seperate email to you which will&nbsp;include two&nbsp;</FONT><FONT face=Arial size=2>accompanying introductory attachments.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>All the best</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Martin Field</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A title=kth62@yahoo.com href="mailto:kth62@yahoo.com">Kathy</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=list-regia-na@lig.net href="mailto:list-regia-na@lig.net">list-regia-na@lig.net</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, November 07, 2003 1:47 PM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Regia-NA] Greetings</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>I just discovered this list after&nbsp; visiting the main Regia Anglorum site..&nbsp;&nbsp; I was quite delighted to learn there was a North American branch and there were Canadians involved as well..</DIV>
<DIV>I am currently a member of the SCA&nbsp; out here in British Columbia.. (Lionsgate/Vancouver)&nbsp; and quite interested in medieval time frame . My persona is a 12th century Celtic widow.. M'lord is a young Norseman..</DIV>
<DIV>I Look fwd to hearing from members of this list</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Catriona ingen Mhuirdeach</DIV>
<DIV>&lt;kathy)</DIV>
<P>