[Regia-NA] Yahoo groups bouncing mail{ot}

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 09:52:44 +0000 (GMT)

--0-185793089-1068285164=:92985

It might be worth everyone checking thier e group mail settings?A couple of days ago my wife got mail from yahoo saying that a lot of her mail was bouncing so they turned off her groups e mail,today i got the same thing.If you are having problems with your yahoo mail that might be worth a check?
Regards,
Mik

Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid i'll take over

--0-185793089-1068285164=:92985

<DIV>It might be worth everyone checking thier e group mail settings?A couple of days ago my wife got mail from yahoo saying that a lot of her mail was bouncing so they turned off her groups e mail,today i got the same thing.If you are having problems with your yahoo mail that might be worth a check?</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
--0-185793089-1068285164=:92985--