[Regia-NA] Dress in Anglo Saxon England

Hrolf Douglasson list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 22:59:29 +0100

oooh moorish, silks cottons and hot and cold running servants...I like the
sound of that, a nice iced sherbert for me please and a couple of hours at
El Hambra
We are awaiting detail on the publication of Gail Owen Crockers book and
Hazel Uzzel's book on Viking costume and textiles...take you place in the
queue. Believe me you'll know when it is published.
Have you got the birka one yet..mine arrived this week.
vara
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eileen Young" <JuditheileenY@netscape.net>
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 10:48 PM
Subject: [Regia-NA] Dress in Anglo Saxon England

> Hi,
>
> THE BOOK is being printed now?  By whom?  How do we order a copy?  How
much?    I have been waiting forever.

> Jennifer, the only copy I ever found was in the Arizona State University
Library and I had to get a friend who was taking classes there to check it
out for me so I could read it.  Wonderful book, can't wait for the rewrite
to get out so I can have my own copy.

> Vara said that it was hot.  HOT-not.  It is 111 degrees Farenheight around
here.  That's hot and it will get worse.  We all are about to switch our
personas to rich Arabs and wear cotton.  Thanks heavens for air
conditioning.!!!