[Regia-NA] bone working

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 22:55:52 +0000

Last time I spoke to Alan Baxter, the Ranger for the Park, they did sell out and don't intend to restock.  Nice book selection though.  :o)  They carry most of the Anglo Saxon Press ones that are supposed to be printed here in Hockwold...or at least the publishing company is...and I can't find the place.  Must be someone's basement.

Bill