[Regia-NA] Q re: bone working

Eileen Young list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 02:38:35 -0400

Jennifer,

  I am so sorry to hear about your son.  You are welcome to camp with me at Estrella any year that you can make it.  When my daughter and son-in-law move out (they are job hunting) you are welcome to stay with me (no smoking and no alcohol)anytime you come this way.  I actually don't camp much at Estrella anymore if it is a dry year.  Alergies and all that, but it is only 50 minutes from my front door.

Eileen