[Regia-NA] new list

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 00:51:54 -0400

J Hill wrote:

> Martin:  I'd be delighted!  Do come.  It is Mead-Hall@yahoogroups.com
> ..Anyone else who would like to get us up & running is more than
> welcome, too.If you know of any persons who have bone, iron, or other
> needles, please let us know.In fact, if you've found it useful, please
> enter it into the links or other files.Right now, there are only 3 of
> us as members, but that will, I hope, change soon.  :>)  Jennifer
> Jennifer Hill
> Ælfgifu
> Wes ðu hal.

I've made about 400 bone needles, and have blanks for many more if you
want to
finish them yourself. $1 each shaped and holed. That's a bargain. You
can finish
them with a fingernail file in about ten to twenty minutes..

Oh yeah, a self-addressed stamped envelope with two
stamps. I would tend to put them into cardboard to ship. Due to the
chronic pain
I'm not planning on making many more bone needles. The wife won't let me
near
the bone until I get a work station with dust hood put in.
1. Muscle/Spinal problems  2. Wears her out taking care of me. 3. A good
case
of Pneumonia after six months of doing this in the evenings a bit. It
took most
of a year for the referred pain to stop around front.

Magnus

Bob Howe
5019 Kaplan Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606