[Regia-NA] woodworking

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 10:18:17 +0100

Well, I can see 'em, but how do I read the article ? Pardon me if I've
missed something here.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

"All truth goes through three steps: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer
----- Original Message -----
From: "Schuster, Robert L." <SchusterRL@umsystem.edu>
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 9:49 PM
Subject: [Regia-NA] woodworking

howdy folks
i know the following isn't exactly period but i thought i would share anyway
a friend asked me to get an article from an old edition of Fine Wood Working
for him.
in doing so i stumbled across a couple interesting articles that i thought
might interest some of you on these lists too
the main article i was after was the one on bucket making, it  was in the
May/June issue from 1983 and the other articles i got where from issues
ranging from various months in 1983 also

you can see them at
http://www.missouri.edu/~winsloww/temp/FWW/Vol%2038-43,%201983/

Halvgrimr