[Regia-NA] That there Arthur movie...

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 00:47:28 -0400

Someone just pointed out to me that one of the Hollywood Action Movies
Kings is doing the new Arthur movie. ;)

> The worst part is that its Jerry "Bad Boys 2" Bruckheimer!
> "Coyote Ugly" and "Con Air" for crying out loud.

It should be -interesting-. Bad Boys 2 comes out soon.
His movies are anything but dull and boring.

I have Excalibur, but wouldn't touch Camelot myself.
There goes the English Matter.

Robin Hood, King of Thieves did in poor Robin Hood.
It bragged on authenticity too.

Personally I loved the Patrick Bergin Robin Hood version that
came out at the same time. Much more convincing.
Inspired ending. ;)

I'm not sure you Brits would care all that much but if
Mel Gibson ever did Owyn Glyndwr Wales might want it's
own parliament too. ;)  [Can you imagine a parliament
argument in Welsh?]
Has'nt he been outlawed over there yet?

Magnus, definitely amused by the whole thang...

Oh Christ, Apocalypse Now is coming on... got to get to the
clicker... four years of ridiculous hype in movie trailers
only to see that horrible mess. Hated that man for it.
Want to trade some movie directors?