[Regia-NA] LHE Regs

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 17 May 2003 03:25:23 EDT

--part1_2b.3ff5df46.2bf73de3_boundary

Nothing to forgive - they were issued with a Chronicle last year, so you
probably haven't seen them.  "LHE" is Living History Exhibit, and the regs
are the rules and regulations under which it is organised - all Regia's shows
being public.  I am no longer the Regia LHE co-ordinator, but my successor
has not changed them yet, so if you email me privately I'll send you an
e-copy of them if you like.

Aly Higginson

"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly"
 GK Chesterton

--part1_2b.3ff5df46.2bf73de3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=
=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">Nothing to forgive - they were issued with a C=
hronicle last year, so you probably haven't seen them. &nbsp;"LHE" is Living=
 History Exhibit, and the regs are the rules and regulations under which it=20=
is organised - all Regia's shows being public. &nbsp;I am no longer the Regi=
a LHE co-ordinator, but my successor has not changed them yet, so if you ema=
il me privately I'll send you an e-copy of them if you like.
<BR>
<BR>Aly Higginson<I>
<BR>
<BR>"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly"=20
<BR> </I>GK Chesterton</FONT></HTML>

--part1_2b.3ff5df46.2bf73de3_boundary--