[Regia-NA] Fw: Question

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 14 May 2003 11:16:54 +0100

About £300 I believe - he said, living in that fine old slaving town of
Bristol.

You could look at

http://www.empiremuseum.co.uk/main.htm#build

which has considerable information on the Triangular Trade - although they
don't advertise it. Tate and Lyle, the British sugar multi-national - also
has LOTS of stuff in Liverpool.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

"All truth goes through three steps: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer