[Regia-NA] Fritton Dateline

Tate William T Jr TSgt 352 OSS/SCSC list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 14 May 2003 06:25:55 -0000

Yay!!!  Now if we could just get it back to a week long...well, I can dream
can't I?

Serious question: so are hangerocs out of fashion by this time?

Bill

WILLIAM T. TATE, JR., TSgt, USAF
Security Manager
352 OSS/SCSC
DSN 238-4827 (non-secure)
"France's position will change if Iraq uses chemical or biological weapons."
Jean-David Levitte, French ambassador.
They'll drop their hands from overhead, fall to the ground and curl into a
fetal position.

-----Original Message-----
From: J K Siddorn [mailto:kim.siddorn@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 4:58 PM
To: Regia UK E-group; list-regia-na@lig.net; Regia US members E-group;
RegiaWarCouncil@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Regia-NA] Fritton Dateline

As many of you will know by now, we have been asked by the client to change
the Dateline for our show at Fritton. This is entirely because they have at
last had a burst of interest in school visits by parties after plugging away
at it for three years. Obviously, they are keen not to let it pass by.

Following a suggestion that came up at the last Wychurst work weekend, we
have decided to compromise. We will do Vikings, but in 1066 - after all,
there were a fair number of Viking raiders in the east of England in the
late summer of that year (sic!) , so it is not unreasonable. As far as kit
is concerned, it makes very little difference to the participants, if any.

There has been some irritated comment about Dateline changes, but this is
unavoidable in this circumstance. Please tell everyone in your group
"Fritton is 1066, Saxon & Viking, not Norman and Saxon."

Regards,

Kim Siddorn