[Regia-NA] Pics with Time Team. 13th Cent house.

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 12 May 2003 19:16:57 +0100

I worked on Time Team last Friday with Jan-Ellen Harriman at a 13th century
Manor House with Saxon origins.

I've put sixty pictures up on Webshots in "Regia on Time Team at Nassington"

http://community.webshots.com/user/kimsiddorn

Aside from the Time Team stuff, they include a wide selection of pictures of
the manor and at the Church across the road which has 12th Century wall
paintings.

There was also an oak chest, which I'll put in the Bosham album later on
tonight.

Enjoy! as they say.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

"All truth goes through three steps: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer