[Regia-NA] News items

DON HARRINGTON list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 08 May 2003 14:04:08 +0000

It could be the New York Carver as Martin suggests - check out
www.newyorkcarver.com

They also sell a great guide to drawing gothic architecture.

Or it might be the Melissa Snell production from about.com -
history.medren.about.com

I'm sure there are others; if anybody knows of them, please email me or post
the sources, as I love these kinds of newsletters.

Thanks!

Don H.

>From: "Martin  Field" <marfield66@sympatico.ca>
[snip]
>Would it possibly be The New York Carver ?
[snip]
>From: "Robert Woodman" <jarlulf@hotmail.com>
[snip]
> > I was at a friends house the other day and he received an email
>newsletter
> > from some group that had history related news items [...]
[snip]