[Regia-NA] Norse Archery

jim list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 01:04:51 -0800

Hi Douglas, thanks for writting me.
The Scandinavian festival sounds interesting, but I have already planned
on attending an SCA event.  My girlfriend is an SCA merchant, so we go to
a lot of SCA events for trade purposes.
Is there a list of upcoming California Scandinavian festivals and\or other
events of Norse interest posted anywhere?

jim