wool wool wool (Was: Re: [Regia-NA] Sheep and Wool Festival)

Robert Woodman list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:51:09 +0000

I know of a group in Australia that imported a lot of icelandic wool and
they are weaving (using period weave) cloth to make all their viking age
clothing from.  The patterns they are using they received from a museum in
Europe and they are sewing the clothes with bone needles.