wool wool wool (Was: Re: [Regia-NA] Sheep and Wool Festival)

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:12:47 -0500

Dear Carolyn/Þóra--

Okay, you win!  Icelandic wool--wow!

More details on the NYS Sheep and Wool Festival, please!  Sounds like a fun
roadtrip to *me*...

In answer to Hrolf's query, the Chelsea Fleece Faire (in MI) was started a
number of years ago in order to promote Michigan-grown wool...

By the way, anyone out there tried spinning quiviut (musk ox inner hairs)?
Any pointers?

--charlotte mayhew
(CRMayhew@hotmail.com)