[Regia-NA] "what's an Authenticity Officer look like"?

Carolyn Priest-Dorman list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:59:41 -0500

Osweald wrote:

>I'd be happy to nominate Carolyn - if she's ready willing and able to
>travel hither and yon (especially hither!) to give us all the
>"nomny-domny" in the name of Regia...

On that basis I must regretfully decline.  While I adore traveling, we
can't afford it and I'm not sure my husband and daughter could spare me
either.  Maybe when she's older....  Besides, all I really know is material
culture.  I might be able to work up to spec on matters military, but when
it gets round to the sociopolitical or religious issues I'm way behind.

But, as they say, it's an honor to be nominated. ;>

>she just needs to spend some time with the UK folks and get on the same
>page, so to speak.

Oooh, sign me up for that.  I've wanted to visit the UK all my life!

Carolyn Priest-Dorman              Þóra Sharptooth
  http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/thora.html