[Regia-NA] Hastings

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:17:25 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1191126879-1047421045=:44592

Regia had decided not to work for the organisers due to there unfortunate habit of trying to pit one society against another in what i believe was attempt to foster bad feelings so we would under cut the competition & the organisers would benifit with a cheaper show.I like fighting against other societies as long as we all play by the same rules & i can buy the other folk a beer in friendship,like we did in 95 after the show.A lot a Regia would love to go to the Hastings show but until the participents are treated like human beings & the organisers start to realise that it works both way with co-operation we will continue to bite the arrow & not go as a society.
Having said that,i'm sure a lot of people would like a review of the situation to see if we can work with the organisers coz we're all dying to go?
mik
 Green Shield <greenshield@hotmail.com> wrote:I had heard Regia didn't participate because The British Historic society
ticked Regia off. Got to love the rumor mill.

Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid.
— Franklin P. Jones

To kill & to kill again ; just to make sure!

--0-1191126879-1047421045=:44592

<P>Regia had decided not to work for the organisers due to there unfortunate habit of trying to pit one society against another in what i believe was attempt to foster bad feelings so we would under cut the competition &amp; the organisers would benifit with a cheaper show.I like fighting against other societies as long as we all play by the same rules &amp; i can buy the other folk a beer in friendship,like we did in 95 after the show.A lot a Regia would love to go to the Hastings show but until the participents are treated like human beings &amp; the organisers start to realise that it works both way with co-operation we will continue to bite the arrow &amp; not go as a society.
<P>Having said that,i'm sure a lot of people would like a review of the situation to see if we can work with the organisers coz we're all dying to go?
<P>mik