[Regia-NA] Financial business

J. Kim Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:55:37 -0000

We have had a problem of duplication of payments on a couple of occasions
now when both Tracie and I have made a payment. These payments have only
been made within the society, so it's not a problem and they have been
noticed quickly.

However, it is not good policy for two hands to be writing the same cheques,
so in future ALL payments - including those for filmwork - will be made by
Tracie. The ones I have outstanding from the last thing we did at Battle
will be forwarded to Tracie tomorrow.

We now have an Internet banking account and this means that if Tracie has a
record of your group's account details, payments can be made electronically,
meaning that the money can appear in your account within half an hour during
banking hours. To this end, please could you ask your Local Group Treasurer
to supply your account details to facilitate this.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

"Spring in the air?"
"Spring in the air yerself !"