[Regia-NA] membership passport

DON HARRINGTON list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:55:51 +0000

I did receive mine in the mail yesterday, and it was heartening.  It only
shows me as a member for the last year, when I know I paid for the year
before, but this is OK.

Look at all those blank spots just waiting to be filled by event stamps!
How do we get an event, so we can start filling the book?

Don H.