[Regia-NA] My trip to Europe?

Sudden Service #5 list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 00:07:07 -0500

Hej!
    This October 7-12 I will be attending the High School Reunion at
Kaiserslautern American High School in Germany (I am an Army Brat), I will
be spending a total of 10-14 days in Europe then.  At this time I am
planning to fly across the Pond to either London or Dublin, then taking Ryan
Air (http://www.ryanair.com/) to various points in Germany & other parts of
Europe.
    Now the question is are there any Regia events planed at this time that
I could attend if I skewed my trip either sooner of later?  I want to spend
at least two days in London & one in York.  With the current prices on Ryan
Air I am considering spending a day or two in Stockholm as well.  Any one
know if there are good Hostels or cheep hotels that are near the sites in
Dublin, London, York or Stockholm that operate at that time of year?  How
easy is it to get from the various airports to the parts of the cities that
have the museums in them?  What is the easiest way to get to York-air, bus
or train?  Thanks for the assistance!
Pax,
Olaf/Jim