[Regia-NA] Mail?

J Hill list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:54:44 -0700

Kim:  As one of the "mechanically challenged", I didn't have a clue!  ROFL
This is one of the results of having a Dad & Hubby who are/were mechanics.
I never had to do anything for myself! [that is: after I learned to do basic
maintenance for my vehicle... fluids & tires.]
As for yr sig line re: bacon, I shall really relish that as I have decided
that none of my clothes fit & salads are my friend.  grrrrr
I don't want to look like the Michelin Man should I ever have a chance to
get to the UK for an event!  LOL  Hugs, Jennifer