[Regia-NA] (no subject)

PSE Security Services. list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:14:05 +1000

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_5361864=_=_=_

 I have decided to have it very short, just
to give an overview of the the knives that were carried, according to some
graves, and also to give some ideas about size and type of knives for
women and men.
Hi All

 A short email from Prof Carlsson to let us know the knife CD is almost ready.
Have a couple of sample pics from the CD that he sent me, looks great.

Sandy

So, hopefully today or tomorrow, I will have it all ready. I have e
already made the home page, but has not put it out yet. we have also
printed the picture on the CD and also the little envelope to the CD.
so, in all, just trying to finished the text about knives in general.
The CD's will be burnt early next week.

Professor Dan Carlsson
Centre for Baltic Studies
Gotland University

S-621 67 Visby, Sweden

www.arkeodok.com

Tel. +46-498-299829

Fax. +46-498-299892

PSE Security Services.
pse@dcsi.net.au
http://members.dcsi.net.au/pse/

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_5361864=_=_=_

<HTML>

<FONT FACE="Times New Roman" DEFAULT="FACE"><FONT SIZE="3" POINTSIZE="12" DEFAULT="SIZE"> I have decided to have it very short, just<BR>

to give an overview of the the knives that were carried, according to some<BR>

graves, and also to give some ideas about size and type of knives for<BR>

women and men.<BR>

Hi All<BR>

<BR>

 A short email from Prof Carlsson to let us know the knife CD is almost ready.<BR>

Have a couple of sample pics from the CD that he sent me, looks great.<BR>

<BR>

Sandy<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

<FONT COLOR=0000ff><BR>

So, hopefully today or tomorrow, I will have it all ready. I have e<BR>

already made the home page, but has not put it out yet. we have also<BR>

printed the picture on the CD and also the little envelope to the CD.<BR>

so, in all, just trying to finished the text about knives in general.<BR>

The CD's will be burnt early next week.<BR>

<BR>

Professor Dan Carlsson<BR>

Centre for Baltic Studies<BR>

Gotland University<BR>

<BR>

S-621 67 Visby, Sweden<BR>

<BR>

<U>www.arkeodok.com</U><BR>

<BR>

Tel. +46-498-299829<BR>

<BR>

Fax. +46-498-299892<BR>

<FONT COLOR=000000 DEFAULT="COLOR"><BR>

</HTML>

<HTML>
<LEFT>
<FONT FACE="Times New Roman" COLOR="#000001" SIZE="3" POINTSIZE="12" DEFAULT="ALL">
PSE&nbsp;Security&nbsp;Services.<br>
pse@dcsi.net.au<br>
http://members.dcsi.net.au/pse/</HTML>

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_5361864=_=_=_--