[Regia-NA] RE: Was sprang BILOXI

Martin Williams list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:37:57 +0100

Tate William T Jr TSgt 352 OSS/SCSC wrote:
 > If I remember correctly, by the Code of Law, we need 3 paid members
to form
 > a group, but I don't think there is a distance restriction.  Is Mr.
 > Lawspeaker on this group to confirm this?
 >
 > Bill

Mr. Lawspeaker is: although I may be Mr. Secretary of State for
Constitutional Affairs these days....

Three is, indeed, the required minimum - as for distance: it is for the
leadership of Geforthian Strand* to determine whether and what to grant
to any new formations.

I see that continental custom and practice is tending towards a greater
minimum: to this I raise no objection.

It is, I note further, a truth that a man in possession of some £70 per
annum (and paying a mere 22 pence ha'penny in geld...) should find in
himself a desire for more and broader acres....

Pax
Oswiu