[Regia-NA] Mail?

Schuster, Robert L. list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:18:12 -0500

Biggest problem I face folks is that my local library can't get any of=20
these "works" I see in the regia lists and the universities only allow=20
registered students in their libraries. Museum libraries might be an=20
option if they were open more than 1 hour a week.

--the university i work for also allows staff to use the library (thank =
god!)
infact my staff privileges allow me to check out books as if i was a =
grad student (ie i can keep them for up to 6 months)
have any friends at a University that are staff?

Halvgrimr