[Regia-NA] Aspects of Anglo-Saxon Archaeology

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:41:24 -0400

I gave two book listings with the bookseller's website below
so someone that might be interested could buy either of the
two books. That is a low price for what's in it.
Usually they average closer to $30.
It's a first class book if you like Anglo-Saxon stuff.
I was thrilled when I got mine about eight years ago.

I have most of Bruce-Mitford's books and articles with
the exception of Sutton Hoo I and II. I is the ship,
II is the Arms and Regalia. III #1&2, which I have is
everything else. The first two are pretty rare.
None are cheap.

Perhaps someone bought them, but you could check
http://www.zubal.com/ and see.

I just got in five books from Zubal this evening myself.
Two on Roman Britain, one on a Viking Game Board that
was an off-print from Acta Archaeologia 1933, and one on
Viking Enterprise. Oh yes, and the Russian history volume.
Zubal usually has about 500 archaeology books that will
come up in a search. How many more he has I can't say.
Generally the prices he has are very reasonable.

Magnus