[Regia-NA] Mostly incomprehensible

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:20:29 -0400

And Encyclop(a)edia Britannica finally took on an American Advisor.
It seems American English is dominant on the world-wide scene
these days, or so it said in a news article I saw on telly in
the last year.  The new American member was being accompanied
through the doors of Britannica by the older members.

Funny how when you get older days go faster and years compress.
Just the opposite of childhood. Perhaps the size of the body
has some sort of time factor effect that is inverse to gravity.

Magnus