[Regia-NA] The fundamental Saxon Tunic

Mark Patchett list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:44:45 -0400

Hi Wulfhere,
Have a look here -- there's an article that my wife wrote which is a good
introduction:

    http://www.regia.ca/conquest_era_clothing.htm

Feel free to contact her at: aedwen@regia.ca if you have any questions.

-Edward of Wynmerestow ( Ontario, Canada )

PS: I'm guessing that the short pants/undergament would be a set of braies -
which are basically just that - a pair of loose, approximately knee length
"shorts", worn with hose or as an undergarment.