[Regia-NA] Whether the weather .........

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 00:00:14 +0100

It was hot here today in south west England: it hit 80 F this afternoon, but
there was a slight breath of wind, so it was really nice. About 4 it chucked
it down for about five minutes which cleared the air and then it was quite
delightful for the rest of the afternoon.

Just coming up for 11PM now and I'm sitting in front of my open upstairs
window in a balmy 70s breeze looking across to the lights of the Manor
House, where there has been human habitation since the Bronze Age - and it's
mentioned in Domesday.

It's OK, I know how lucky I am ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

"All truth goes through three steps: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer