[Regia-NA] bone working

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 22:10:53 +0000

Trust my books to the US Postal Service!  Egads, man, have you gone insane?  :o)  Seriously though, thanks for the tip.  I have considered sending my weapons though.  That way they aren't stored away for months, possibly rusting (I lost two sharp spearheads that way coming over...apparently the movers were monkeying with them...and they wrecked a crossbow, too!).

Bill