[Regia-NA] A chance to meet, greet and build a Kingdom.

Wulfhere list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:24:57 -0400

 This bit was in a posting totaly off topic with it's thread. Let me correct
that and get it squarely on the table.

 OK. What do we have in South Central Mass, North East CT, South Vermont
,NH or eastern NY. Farther off is fine if your the traveling type. Let's do
a roll call and I'll consider a meeting at my home in Warren MA. Just off
the 90/84 interchange 1.5hrs ride from Boston, Providence, Hartford,
Springfield, Albany, Brattleboro(SP?) and Nashua ( without heavy traffic.)We
boast fine dining, a breezy 37acres of mixed hardwood forest and a fine
swimming pool.  (I find that my number of friends increases proportionately
with the temperature lately.  :-))

 A roll call with good and bad dates and preference for period or modern
meeting is in order!! May be as late as August or September.