[Regia-NA] Wholesale Vellum Sheets - Botanical PaperWorks

Sudden Service #5 list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:19:47 -0500

    A friend of mine just got back from London, there was a great
Calligraphy Shop there that gave her a good price for Vellum because she
took the sheets that you could see veins in "Most customers don't want
those, Dear".  I will see if she has the name & address for the shop.
    Another source is the Guild of Limners in the SCA.  Linda Anfusso, who
runs the guild, is a registered illuminator with the mundane English Royal
College of Heralds.  She bounces back & forth from US to England.  Check out
her book "Artist Afloat" (http://home.earthlink.net/~artistafloat/)

THE GUILD OF LIMNERS
56 FOREST ROAD
WILTON, NH 03086