[Regia-NA] Member's Handbook.

CRMayhew list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:44:46 -0500

Excellent news!

Thanks to all for all the hard work on this project!

--charlotte mayhew

----- Original Message -----
From: "J K Siddorn" <kim.siddorn@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Cc: "Regia UK E-group" <regia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 10:44 AM
Subject: [Regia-NA] Member's Handbook.

> The Society held one of its half annual Executive Committee (High
Witan)meetings on Saturday. Amongst other things, we
> decided to re-issue the Member's Handbook in a series of fasicules.
>
> The first will become available in the early new year and will consist of
an introduction to the Society at various
> levels and a clothing guide. In A4 format, it will be a document of
approximately 48 pages and establish a house style.
> Other fasicules will be published in due course.
>
> Hard copies of the first intro and clothing guide will be given free of
charge to all current members of the society and
> will, in future, be supplied as a right of membership upon successful
application. The remaining fasicules will be
> available a cost price to members of Regia Anglorum and at a profit to the
society to non-members.

> By the time we have got the Introduction section printed, we shall be
within striking distance of our show in York, so
> there will be a distribution via Group Leaders at the event, something
which will save the Society a considerable sum in
> postage ;o))
>
> Overseas members need not worry that they will miss out if they cannot get
there as we shall post those members their
> copy direct to their postal address.
>
> Electronic means of transmission and retrieval are being considered and we
expect to make an announcement soon.

> Whilst thanking all who have contributed, I am especially indebted to Ian
and Hazel Uzzell who have expended
> considerable effort and time in getting the Handbook into its current
state, culminating in FOUR DAYS of solid work last