[Regia-NA] Re: [The-Vikings-List] the reindeer hide used as (Viking Age) armour debate

hsnopi list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:32:42 -0400 (EDT)

my question is the translation of the word "coat" as "armour". also when
was this saga written?

but...excelelnt work in finding it. References are the best thing in the
world. thanks for your work:)