[Regia-NA] Meeting People At Pennsic

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 07 Aug 2003 07:42:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I meant to post this last week, but it slipped my mind.
 I will have a booth in one of the bazaar tents on the
top of the hill behind the barn.  Look for
"Impedimenta".  I will not be there every day, I'll
probably have to return to work a few days next week.
But you will probably be able to find one of the Regia
members from Canada there in my absence.  I will be
staying with Cynnabar, which is also a camp up on top
of the hill.

Roland may also be hanging out at my booth for a while
each day during the week.  We will probably post
regular hours when he will be there if you'd like to
stop in and visit.   He will be staying with Talymar.

Please stop by and visit.

Take Care,
Tom