[Regia-NA] WW Loom

J Hill list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:35:11 -0700

Martin:  That is such good news!  I've been hobbling around for 3 months ...
The last visit w/ Luke to Salt Lake City spurred my appt w/ the
orthopaedist - a friend & I wandered the city ... or, rather, I hobbled.
<G>  By the time we returned to the hospital, she was wondering if I was
going to have to have a wheel chair.  Not fun.
Meanwhile, I'm learning shuttle lace [tatting] & will be working on
fingerloop braiding, too.
The WW Loom will be fun to explore, as well, not requiring my capering about
on all fours to tie it up.  [I hope.] <G>
Meanwhile, I'm teaching Jim to warp the Glimakra Standard Swedish Floor Loom
which took over the dining room... & may well be the inspiration for a new
room on the house, in time. [Later, rather than sooner.]
Now, if I could just find someone to carve me a cane....  Jennifer the tree
lover