[Regia-NA] RE: OT looking for.....

Schuster, Robert L. list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:20:32 -0500

wow that was quick
thanks folks i have some takers now

Halvgrimr

>  -----Original Message-----
> From: 	Schuster, Robert L. =20
> Sent:	Wednesday, April 16, 2003 3:58 PM
> To:	CALONTIR (E-mail); Kunskapen_Soka (E-mail); List-Regia-Us =
(E-mail); Newvarangianguard (E-mail); Shire of WyvernCliffe (E-mail); =
Standing_Stones (E-mail); TheManx (E-mail); The-Vikings-List (E-mail)
> Subject:	OT looking for.....
>=20
> ..someone that likes to enter data
>=20
> i have some scans of the pages from the Oseberg Fundets (the English =
translations) that i would like transcribed into Word format.
>=20
> there are multiple fundets (volumes) so that means multiple =
translations
>=20
> one is 43 pages
> one is 54 pages
> one is 102 pages
> and the last one is 26 pages
>=20
> Normally i would just do it myself but my typing skills are crappy =
most of the time and don't have that much patients to begin with;)
>=20
> i am willing to barter to have them done, if your interested contact =
me to let me know, we can work out the details then
>=20
> they are of special interest to Viking types if that helps anyone make =
a decision;)
>=20
> there shouldn't be any copyright issues and i am using this for my own =
personal research, not to distribute