FW: FW: [Regia-NA] Bodger

Kate Dudman list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 08:12:17 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: shura bodger [mailto:sherbs@hotmail.com]
Sent: 11 April 2003 21:33
To: brock.gwyddel@virgin.net
Subject: Re: FW: [Regia-NA] Bodger

Hi Kate,
Yes, I can help. Bodgers were itinerant craftsmen who made stuff out of bits
of wood. Usually they travelled around from place to place wherever people
were cutting down trees, thinning out forests etc and there was plenty of
spare bits of wood which no-one particularly wanted. They made chair legs,
handles, small stuff like that and sold it. I hope this is some use.
Shura