[Regia-NA] security?? {ot}

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:29:03 +0100 (BST)

--0-657658843-1049992143=:33039

Err,was this bit supposed to be included Bill?The English have been fighting our European neighbours for over a thousand years,why would we expect their behaviour to be any differant now?Politicians hedge there bets while mates of mine get shot at,don't trust any politician,trust your platoon buddies.
Mik,Kings regiment{ex}
Ps,rant over.Go Britain & USA
WILLIAM T. TATE, JR., TSgt, USAF
Security Manager
352 OSS/SCSC
DSN 238-4827 (non-secure)
"France's position will change if Iraq uses chemical or biological weapons."
Jean-David Levitte, French ambassador.
They'll drop their hands from overhead, fall to the ground and curl into a
fetal position.

To kill & to kill again ; just to make sure!

--0-657658843-1049992143=:33039

<P>Err,was this bit supposed to be included Bill?The English have been fighting our European neighbours for over a thousand years,why would we expect their behaviour to be any differant now?Politicians hedge there bets while mates of mine get shot at,don't trust any politician,trust your platoon buddies.
<P>Mik,Kings regiment{ex}
<P>Ps,rant over.Go Britain &amp; USA
--0-657658843-1049992143=:33039--