[Regia-NA] More filmwork

J. Kim Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 04:04:42 -0000

A major UK TV company wants to film with us on Tuesday 19th  November with
the ship at Rutland Water.  We will need 12 Anglo-Saxon & Viking warriors
for this. Apart from the usual rowing and sailing stuff, they want battle
scenes as at Edington

They then want 8 people, - including a "regal" looking woman to play
Alfred's sister - for a Coronation and similar stuff in the AS church in
Bradford on Avon in Wiltshire. They have said Saturday 24th, but I'm going
to recommend Thursday 21st.

Finally, 8 people to film a number of scenes at Wychurst on the weekend of
23rd - can be either day to suit us. If we are there anyway for the work
weekend, I'd suggest we work on Saturday and film on Sunday. There will be a
need for riders at Wychurst, they are hiring in 4 of Janet Rogers' horses
and hope to mount all 8 people to represent eight mounted Vikings on the
road to Edington.

The Dateline is Alfredian England.

Remuneration? "Hire Charge" as usual, plus fuel, plus 3 meals a day to
standard, plus overnights.Please reply privately and let me know ASAP if you
are interested in this work. I will then e-mail further information to those
who apply.

Those waiting for a cheque from the Hadleigh work can expect it this coming
week.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

"Non est tanti."