[Regia-NA] oats and barley and wheat

Douglas Sunlin list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:39:37 -0800

Eileen (et al.):

You asked about baskets. I had forgetten about this:
http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/basket.html

There are a couple of baskets from Norse contexts in the Viking Age and both
seem to have used the same construction techniques and materials. What that
is exactly, you're asking the wrong person. But if you find something that
looks like them, get two! ;>

On manręden,
Osweald of Baldurstrand
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age