[Regia-NA] arms and armour site

Douglas Sunlin dsunlin@hotmail.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 09:39:34 -0700

Actually I had my eyes on the VS3:
http://jelldragon.com/images/norman_sword_vs3a.jpg
Probably too "high tech" for any Anglo-Saxon but an Atheling, methinks. Nice
though. Chris, do you know what the weight is on your blade? I'd be
interested if Binns is able to keep the sword under three pounds. That's in
contrast to my Del Tin 2070 at 2.2 lbs and a Angus Trim type X at around 1.5
lbs.